Thursday, December 16, 2010



The following handful of work was done over the past few months for a class I've just finished taking.


Zombie Bus Accident. A classic tale of a bus of children coming back to life after a horrific accident. The teacher survived though, so remember kids, wear your seatbelts.


Graphite linework and Photoshop values


These are my value studies

Charcoal, then conte, then graphite, all three with photoshop




I dig this piece. I plan on taking this one into color when the universe leaves me a little time to myself.

Graphite and Photoshop




Reflections Project. This is the part of the story when the queen finds out that her poison apple didn't do the job.


Ballpoint pen and Photoshop


Graphite and Photoshop




Combat Project. And combat thumbs are way fun to draw by the way.

Thumbs


Graphite and photoshop

No comments: